Dr. Vikram HudedMD (General Medicine), DM ( Neurology), FINR(KEM hospital).
Sr Consultant Interventional Neurologist
Head of Neurology
- Internal Medicine
- Vascular Neurology
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- Interventional Neurology
- MBBS from JJMMC, Davangere.
- MD in General Medicine from Government Medical College, Mysore
- DM in Neurology from Seth G. S. Medical College & K.E.M. Hospital, Mumbai
- Fellowship in Interventional Neuroradiology from King Edward Memorial Hospital , Mumbai, India
- University 2nd Rank in MBBS degree exams
- 2nd place in state level quiz, KAPICON 2002 – Hubli
- 1st place in cardiology quiz competition held by Cardiology Society of India – Mysore chapter.
- 2nd place in state level quiz, KAPICON 2003 – Mysore
- Endovascular balloon assisted glue embolization of intranidal high flow fistula in brain AVM
Accepted for publication in JNRP
- Intraarterial Thrombolysis in Acute Ischemic Stroke: Singe center experience. – 2009
Neurology India, Nov-Dec
- Mechanical Device the Penumbra System in the Management of Acute Stroke. – 2009
Neurology India, May-June
- Primary Angioplasty Followed By Chemical Thrombolysis For Carotid And Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion (Multimodality Treatment) – 2012
Heart Asia Journal
- Cross over balloon technique for vertebral artery thrombus- a novel method – 2013
BMJ case report
- Endovascular Treatment For Acute Ischemic Stroke Using Solitaire Stent –Temporary Endovascular Bypass – 2011
A Novel Technique. Neurology India, stroke May-June
- Member of World Stroke Organization.
- Life Member of Indian Association of Neurology
- Active Member of Society of Vascular and Interventional Neurology, USA
- Life Member of Indian Stroke Association
- Kerala Interventional Neurology Conference – 2011
- CME in Neurology 2010, Mysore Medical College – 2010
- Second Karnataka Neuroscience Academy Conference – 2012
- Cardiology Society of India, Karnataka Chapter Conference – 2011
- Indian Stroke Association Conference, Ludhiana – 2013
- KAPICON 2011 – 2011
- CME on Cerebrovascular Disease Solapur, Maharastra – 2011
- KAPICON 2013, Mangalore – 2013
- First Karnataka Neuroscience Academy Conference – 2011
- Indian Stroke Association Conference – 2012
- Pre-conference Workshop on Interventional Neurology – 2010
- ENGAGE AF trial
Drug trial for prevention of stroke in AF patients.
- PREVAIL TRIAL(Sanofi-aventis)
Low molecular weight heparin V/s conventional heparin in prevention of DVT in stroke patients
- First Neurointerventionist to do temporary endovascular bypass (Solitaire stent) in acute stroke in INDIA.
- First Neurointerventionist to use stent retriever in 6year Child in ASIA.
- Awarded First prize for creating stroke awareness on world stroke day in India given by Indian Stroke Association in ISA Conference 2011.
- Organized International conference on Neurointervention and Stroke INSTROKE 2015, in Bangalore.
- Joint secretary for Karnataka Neuroscience Academy 2013, Bangalore.
- Started Fellowship program in Stroke And Interventional Neurology.
- One of the few centers in India to start FNB in Neurovascular Intervention in India.
- Authored chapters in National textbooks
- Developed IVT software for stroke thrombolysis.
- Reviewer for National and international Journals.
- Editorial board member in Interventional Neurology Journal and Journal of Internal Medicine- Research, Reviews, Reports .
- Proctor for Various Companies
- Consultant for Various Companies
Also given numerous talks in various National and Internation Conferences. To name a few
- IANCON, INSC, SNVI and STNI Conferences.
- ECNR Conference 2015, Malaysia
- International Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases Symposium (ISCDS) 2015, Hyderabad.
- World stroke congress 2016
- SVIN, New York 2106
- International Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases Symposium (ISCDS) 2017, Delhi.
- DID LIVE NEUROINTERVENTION Workshop in APICON 2020, Agra
- DID LIVE NEUROINTERVENTION Workshop in KNACON 2013 and 2014.